Monday 26 August 2013

In Which the Blogger gets Surveyed

A busy few weeks have eaten my time.

Tonight I had hoped to post photos of four more completed characters but none of pictures I took were in focus. I have also pretty much finished my five Selenites from Aegis Figures, just waiting on some "tufts" to arrive from a local on-line Hobby store called Hobby Supplies. If all goes to plan, I hope to have some photos for tomorrow.

In good news received today, my survey for my Meridian Miniatures Kickstarter rewards hit my Inbox. As I mentioned back in July, I had backed this project to Corporal level and am now looking forward to the arrival of my great-coated soldiers. I also have a couple of officers coming as well, plus a sprue of Arc rifles.

While the standard troops are scheduled for a September release, it appears that the great-coat troopers will be following along a little bit later. I'm really looking forward to their arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment